The new year is just around the corner. I will figuratively throw out the old calendar and hang the new. I have never seen much sense in the hullabaloo over the new year coming around again. Nowadays its even more ridiculous. I will not be throwing out my calendar because I can’t afford a new phone. Me and Google got the calendar all set up years ago and it just keeps going on. Just like the gift of Christmas.
There is no sense in spending many hours reflecting on the past when it is gone, over, done with. We must set out minds on our goals for tomorrow and the next day should the Good Lord allow us to live through them. We’re not talking about resolutions here, we are talking about sincere goals we are going to fight for with every ounce of our strength and to the last breath. Realistic goals with just a hint of stretching what has been done before. We need to be like Star Trek in many ways, we need to go where we have not gone through the routes we have gone through and then beyond.
Wake up. Take two aspirin and soak it. Make your goals and then CHARGE!
I have set my goals for the next six months and they are:
- Finish audiobook on State of Defense (awaiting Audible’s approval for the past three weeks.
- Finish audiobook on State of Threat (at the narrator’s”
- Finish three more books (last chapter on one, finish the second which is at 25%, and one brand as yet thunk up)
- finish audiobook on Gentle Rebellion (have just received the equipment to narrate myownself)
- Review two of my old books for errors and repair files (I am reading them on my new Kindle and finding errors hear and there)
- Be faithful to my Lord and enjoy the 73rd year he has given me (He has been very good to me for 72 years as of tomorrow)
May you all be blessed in the coming days in ways beyond your wildest imaginings.