I have never played the resolutions game at the New Year. Have you? I am more likely to evaluate and from that evaluation set goals. My goals for this year are:
1. Greater emphasis on meeting goals on a week by week basis.
2. Learn all I can about marketing my writing and put that information into practice.
3. Write three more books and make five more into audiobooks.
4. Finish the improvements on my model railroad.
5. Hike another 50 miles on the Arizona Trail.
6. Read 30 books. 5 on writing and marketing. 25 for the joy of reading.
7. Read the ESV translation of the Bible all the way thru.
8. Meet my private goals as a priority.
Do you have goals? Would you share them and then hold me to mine as I hold you to yours?
Let’s get writing.